Account Manager West-Europe (m/f)
At Averna it’s all about quality and even more specific ‘product quality’. We help our customers to market their products without defects. Our automated test systems check if products look like they should look and do what they must do. Often our systems test new and complex, high-tech products.
To develop our automated test machines, we usually start from a white sheet of paper to develop the system concepts and modules from the core. We then realize the concepts we devise in our assembly hall. We serve customers from different international industries such as medical, automotive, consumer electronics, semiconductors, inkjet industry, …
The challenge in a few words:
You establish good relationships in existing accounts with the purpose of increasing our presence and penetration in these accounts. The objectives are to increase our revenues, our profit margins while increasing customer satisfaction! This requires you to be involved in the process of positioning and finalizing proposals while providing the voice of the customer to the organization. Along with your supervisor, you will prioritize carefully which account and which opportunity to focus on to maximize your impact.
Take the opportunity to become part of the growing business of Averna. Our working environment is an innovative, youthful, international, positive, fun and dynamic one!
In the Account Manager role, you will:
- Join the Western-Europe sales team
- Sell Averna’s solutions to existing and new accounts in different industries
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan for your (potential) accounts and create reliable forecasts in Salesforce
- Close new business consistently at or above targets
- Build and create strategies for account development
- Develop strong relationships with the customer leading to deep understanding of their products and long-term business strategies
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from introduction to ongoing account expansion
- Drive revenue by prospecting and building a pipeline while simultaneously fostering personal relationships with potential clients
- Uncover, identify and qualify new business leads/opportunities and follow up on pre-established leads
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure a high-quality delivery of marketing materials to support lead generation
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Averna’s competitors and the industry
- Network and maintain relationships with key customers and industry organizations
- Be open to travel (20%)
Our ideal candidate:
- An engineer (mechanics/mechatronics/software/…), with a minimum of 5 years of professional B2B sales, ideally in the test and measurement industry
- Experienced in international selling
- You have excellent oral and written skills in the English language
- Skilled at building strong relationships with existing and new clients
- Self-motivated, passionate and hungry to make a big impact
- A skilled listener
- Excellent at negotiating and closing
- Proactive – taking initiative and following through is a must
- Comfortable at presenting to small and larger groups from operators to C-level
- Competitive and unwilling to give up (hunter mentality)
- An attractive salary with an extensive package extra-legal advantages.
- A result-oriented culture, attention for well-being, fit with the job and comprehensive grow and learning opportunities.
- The possibilty to contribute to a sustainable technological development.
Do you feel attracted by this function? Please do contact us quickly! We take the time to go through your CV and motivation letter. In case you pass this screening, we take the time to talk to you and to bring you in contact with this fantastic company.
Your data is being handled with the utmost discretion.
+32 3 443 04 86